Only 1.4% of Free College Spending Would Go to Children of Millionaires and Billionaires
Here’s an argument you hear often in the free college space.
re: Klobuchar's college comment, only 1.4% of free public college would benefit rich kids. The remaining 98.6% would go to everyone else.
Alexis Goldstein 🏳️🌈
The point is overall, percentage wise, it’s not significant Only 1.4% of Free College Spending Would Go to Children of Millionaires and Billionaires