Romantic or disgusting? Passionate kissing is not a human universal
"global ethnographic evidence suggests that kissing is common in only 46% of the cultures sampled. The remaining 54% of cultures had no evidence of romantic kissing...romantic-sexual kissing is not as universal as we might presume"
Romantic kissing is not a human universal.