Dogs have become fatally ill after frolicking in water infused with the toxic algae, owners said.
Tim FerrissThis is terrifying. Any folks in Austin, or scientists, have thoughts on this piece and how to best assess water before letting your dog in? "NYT - Algae Can Poison Your Dog" buff.ly/2YKD9jk For fuck's sake, as if there weren't enough to worry about... pic.twitter.com/Z9QvByglKa
Ugh, it doesn’t get much cringier than this. A woman in Seattle just permanently embarrassed herself when she failed to do her research and got big, bold, black Chinese characters tattooed on her back which she thought meant “slut of all hamburgers”...